To help suppliers and other organizations on their sustainability journey, Walmart provides training and webinars on topics that are essential to accelerating action on sustainability and regeneration.
Annual Project Gigaton™ Reporting
The reporting period opened on Tuesday, September 5, 2023 and will close on Friday, November 3, 2023. Your opportunity to report on sustainability progress only happens once a year and is only accessible from the Sustainability Portal.
Sustainability Survey Resources
On Demand Training
How to Report in the 2023 Sustainability Survey Series
Other Recorded Training Courses
- Introduction to Program on People – Responsible Recruitment (August 2023) View Resources
- How To Reduce Food Waste (September 2022) Replay Link
- Introduction to Renewable Energy (September 2022) Replay Link
- Walmart & CDP Support Webinar* (June 2023) Replay Link | Slides
- *Project Gigaton integration is only available for Walmart-request CDP climate change responders.
- Estimating Carbon Footprint and Accelerating Climate Action Series
- Session 1: Getting started on estimating your carbon footprint (April 2023) Replay Link | Slides
- Session 2: From estimating emissions to accelerating action (April 2023) Replay Link | Slides
- Session 3: Climate action for companies with 500 employees or less – Introduction to the SME Climate Hub (May 2023) Replay Link | Slides